Monday, September 8, 2014

Info, by Nutty.

Hey guys! Sorry we haven't posted in a while, but we have had a very busy summer! Anyways, I'm thinking of changing my name. My name is Banana nut, but I have thought of a better OC/name. Dipsy Cord! Daughter of Fluttershy and Discord. (If you don't know who they are, GO AWAY! Jk, check out MLP Friendship is magic to find out more.) So, I am reeeally into Percy Jackson right now. Me and Silver just watched Percy Jackson 2! Let me just say, the movie is NOTHING like the book….. Well… kinda, but not much! There was a bunch of funny parts in it! But Tyson was kinda ugly. I'm not being mean! My 9 year old brother freaked out. Here's a pic of him,
Creepy right??!! I had a much better page of him in my head when I was reading the books. What book series are you reading right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment